We are currently seeking a Contingent Workforce Specialist to join our team in Nashville, TN. The Contingent Workforce Specialist engages HCA managers and PTS recruiters to understand contract labor needs and supports the selection, on-boarding and ongoing account management of PTS contingent workforce and available W2 labor pool. This includes day to day relationships between clients, recruiters, and internal PTS account management staff to fulfill client staffing needs and support consultant satisfaction. This position requires a strong ability to multi-task and be proactive in maintaining a broad scope of operational activities while being detailed oriented. This position requires a high degree of professionalism and communication skills as they are seen as a key liaison for the staffing line of business supporting HCA.
- Ensure new job orders are properly entered and tracked into Candidate Application Tracking system
- Manage the offer process ensuring manager and candidate agreement on pay/bill rate, position expectations, and on-boarding- logistics.
- Performs recruiting services as needed to support internal recruiters
- Manage the consultant acceptance and offer letter process
- Manage the on boarding process including ensuring that all HR requirements have been met, proper subcontractor agreements have been completed, and equipment and day 1 user access is appropriate.
- Conduct compliance audits, improving processes, and day to day management of the operations of the department
- Coordinate with appropriate internal departments to resolve client and consultant needs
- Act as a liaison between practice directors, client hiring managers, and candidates
- Drive customer satisfaction and retention of consultants
- Responsible for monitoring existing contract expiration and initiating contract renewals, FTE conversions and terminations
- 3-7 Years Recruiting and/or Account Management experience desired
- Organization – proactive in prioritizing needs and effectively managing priorities.
- Communication – communicates clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal Skills – able to work effectively with other employees, supervisors, and external parties.
- Customer orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships building trust and respect among assigned team and superiors.
- Tactical Execution – oversees the development, deployment, and direction of complex programs and processes.
- Policies and Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- PC Skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as required.
- Familiarity with Vendor Management Systems (VMS) or other related Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred (Business, Health Management, or Related Field)
Parallon Technology Solutions, LLC.
(PTS) provides EHR implementations, IT help desk, application support, IT managed services, hosting, technical staffing and strategic IT consulting services to hospitals, outpatient facilities, and large physician groups nationwide. With a team of over 400 clinical, financial and technical professionals, PTS has implemented EHR systems in more than 300 facilities. PTS offers staffing and remote support services for all major EHR acute and ambulatory platforms as well as their ancillary applications. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life, 401K match and employee stock purchase opportunities.