Duration: 3 months
We are currently seeking a Junior-level ETL Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN. .
- Provide tier support for enterprise and end-user computing technologies in the field
- Assist in the certification and design of new platform technologies
- Provide technical assistance and responsibility for the installation and certification of all supporting software and hardware in a lab environment in order to assure a sound deployment basis for production implementations.
- Will be trained on day to day activitiesby a senior level ETL Developer
About Parallon Technology Solutions:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Computer Science degree preferred
- Required experience: Proficient with DM Express or DataStage ETL tool
- Applied knowledge of data-warehouse design and implementation concepts
- Knowledge of: Erwin, Visio, Power Designer, SQL Server, Teradata or other database; or other ETL tool
- Knowledge of administrative tools: Doclib, Remedy, HOST, ZEKE, Clarity, Quality Center, Atlas
- Knowledge of technical environments: Windows, Unix, Linux, Firewall
- Knowledge of programming languages (T-SQL, SQL, UNIX Scripting, etc.)
- Ability to conduct research into software related issues
- Broad background in end-user computing technology – also including but not limited to:
- Experience in Data Ingestion Tools such as Spark Streaming, Kafka, Flume and Pig
- Experience working in Scala or Java and Python
- Nice to have Spark MLib, R, Panda, NumPy, SciPy libraries.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop esp. Cloudera with at least one full life cycle project
- Recent hands-on experience with Java background
- Mobile operating systems (Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone\Rugged, Chrome OS, & Tizen)
- Client operating systems (Apple OS X & Win XP/7/8/8.1/10)
- Server operating systems (Unix AIX, Oracle, DB2, Linux & Microsoft 2008/2012)
- Database (Microsoft SQL, Teradata BTEQ, MYSQL,SQL, SCOUT)
- Network (LAN\WLAN\VPN)
- Virtualization (VMWare & Citrix)
- Identity & Federation (PING, SAML, PKI, RSA & Active Directory)
- Strong knowledge or equivalent experience with end-user computing management solutions such as AirWatch, JAMF, MaaS360, Apple Configurator & Apple Profile Manager. Preferably in a large or similar enterprise environment.
- Working knowledge and experience with AppleScript or PowerShell.
- Previous application development, coding, debugging, testing and delivery into a production environment are highly desirable.
- Knowledge or equivalent 1+ years of experience with network fundamentals and performance principles. Including a firm understanding of TCPIP protocols, Network security (Firewall, VPN & ACLs) and Network analysis (Sniffer, Wireshark, etc.) are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively are essential.
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. We are committed to providing cost-effective solutions for our clients so they can maximize their investments and deliver better patient care. Parallon Technology Solutions, LLC. provides EHR implementations, IT help desk, application support, IT managed services, hosting, technical staffing and strategic IT consulting services to hospitals, outpatient facilities, and large physician groups nationwide. With a team of over 400 clinical, financial and technical professionals, PTS has implemented EHR systems in more than 300 facilities. PTS offers staffing and remote support services for all major EHR acute and ambulatory platforms as well as their ancillary applications.