Position Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
We are currently looking for a Senior Microsoft .Net Developer candidate to join our team in Nashville, TN. A successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of software patterns, software modeling, secure programming principles, test-driven development or another unit testing methodology, and code standards compliance. In addition, this candidate will have a history of increasing responsibility in a small multi-role team. This position requires a candidate who can analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions with minimal supervision.
This candidate will have a track record of participation in successful projects in a fast-paced, mixed team (consultant and employee) environment. In addition, the applicant must be willing to mentor other developers to prepare them for assuming the responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer.
The Senior Software Engineer will be required to learn about existing legacy systems and provide on-going technical support for both existing and new applications. The applicant will provide second-level support for existing applications within a group.
The Senior Software Engineer must be a highly motivated self-starter, an enthusiastic learner, and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within scheduled timelines.
- Collaborates closely with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles
- Lead efforts in the design, development, deployment, and support of the software systems
- Integrate new and existing software with the existing systems
- Collaborate with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements
- Participate in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
- Design fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps
- Demonstrates and coaches value based decision making and Agile principles across teams
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies with product
- Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities
- Focuses on customer satisfaction
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction
- Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities
- Act as a leader to the teams continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
- Experience with TDD, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Web API, HTTP 2, and Git strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required.
- 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web programming required.
- Delivery of past software systems with documented value required.
- Strong focus on delivering customer value required.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required.
- Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to work with staff and business required.
- Experience with Scrum and Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience building micro services and EDA preferred
- Willingness to learn our business domain required.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred (Team City, Octopus)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred.
Parallon Technology Solutions, LLC. (PTS) provides EHR implementations, IT help desk, application support, IT managed services, hosting, technical staffing and strategic IT consulting services to hospitals, outpatient facilities, and large physician groups nationwide. With a team of over 400 clinical, financial and technical professionals, PTS has implemented EHR systems in more than 300 facilities. PTS offers staffing and remote support services for all major EHR acute and ambulatory platforms as well as their ancillary applications. http://parallontechnology.com/