Parallon Technology Solutions, LLC. (PTS) provides EHR clinical, IT help desk, application support, IT managed services, hosting, technical staffing and strategic IT consulting services to hospitals, outpatient facilities, and large physician groups nationwide. With a team of over 400 clinical, financial and technical professionals, PTS has implemented EHR systems in more than 300 facilities. PTS offers staffing and remote support services for all major EHR acute and ambulatory platforms as well as their ancillary applications.
Regional Vice President - Meditech (Northeastern U.S.)
Type: Regional VP, Parallon Technology Solutions Sales - Meditech
We are currently looking for a Regional VP of Sales in the Meditech space to join our team. This role will represent PTS in the Northeastern portion of the U.S. This individual must have proven experience Directing EHR Software or service sales experience within the Meditech arena. This individual will be responsible for lead generation, qualification, and new client acquisition for Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS). The role will drive revenue and margin goals. The role will focus on health systems and other high priority hospitals and articulate the value of how PTS can effectively and comprehensively serve a health system.
The RVP PTS Sales will develop long term client relationships and project a favorable image of PTS as a client-focused healthcare business solutions leader. This person will coordinate with subject matter experts, partner organizations, sales resources and executives as needed in order to develop a comprehensive plan to penetrate an account and grow PTS’s business through serving our client’s needs.
It is essential that this person not only possess extensive knowledge of healthcare business operations, how to collaboratively serve healthcare systems at an executive level, but become well versed on internal PTS capabilities that can be leveraged to more effectively support our clients. This person must be able to perform at a high level and be an experienced and effective negotiator internally and externally.
Job responsibilities include the following:
• Prospecting, generation of leads and qualification of opportunities in targeted accounts on behalf of PTS.
• Foster relationship with client stakeholders across functions, key focus on the C-suite and VPs.
• Foster relationship with strategic partners and vendors to drive new opportunities and client additions.
• Shepherd the sales process, ensuring the appropriate PTS and client stakeholders are engaged.
• Ensure the success of existing, as well as new, services through the sales of client focused solutions at key health systems.
• Generate cross sell opportunities and increase share of client spend.
• Provide progress reports and other statistical analysis to Senior Management as required to assist with determining the success and growth for all targeted accounts.
• Support marketing efforts through participation in industry events, trade shows, and other applicable networking events.
• Diligent use of Sales Automation tool to track leads, opportunities, and sales activities
• Other duties as assigned.
About Parallon Technology Solutions:
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. We are committed to providing cost-effective solutions for our clients so they can maximize their investments and deliver better patient care. Parallon Technology Solutions, LLC. provides EHR implementations, IT help desk, application support, IT managed services, hosting, technical staffing and strategic IT consulting services to hospitals, outpatient facilities, and large physician groups nationwide. With a team of over 400 clinical, financial and technical professionals, PTS has implemented EHR systems in more than 300 facilities. PTS offers staffing and remote support services for all major EHR acute and ambulatory platforms as well as their ancillary applications.