Contract Length: 3-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking an Associate Support Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Facilitates Client Support Services for PTS clients.
- Documents all customer inquiries, reported issues, and resolutions received via phone calls, emails or other alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Creates a positive client support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling clients with a consummately professional attitude.
- Provides expert support within the Revenue Cycle Line of Business specialty. Educates and trains clients one-on-one as needed to resolve requests. Expands current and upcoming product knowledge within the specialty. Trusted for applications, technical, business or operational knowledge.
- Continually seeks to improve technical skills as they relate to all areas of the support organization through attending classes, providing onsite support to facilities as requested and keeping up to date on industry standards.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge base entries and documents typical requests, resolutions and work-around procedures.
- Participates in problem efforts between departments, divisions, vendors, all Parallon business units, and HCA resources.
- Actively works to ensure PTS Service Level Agreements are met.
- Actively participates in and manages incident communication needs and expectations for customers and stakeholders.
- Identifies and analyzes trends in requests related to the Line of Business or specialty. Provides feedback from analysis to internal departments, clients, relationship consultant and the manager for the specialty.
- Provides after-hours and on-call support as required.
- Participates in PTS activities and departmental project activities or other duties as assigned; such as: attends project meetings, testing, developing or reviewing documentation and support procedures, supporting the pilot or implementation, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience
- College graduate preferred
- Desktop Skills and Customer Support experience, preferred
- Customer service training/experience
- Root cause and trend analysis experience
- A working knowledge of Active Directory/NT Account administration preferred
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and project management preferred
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!