Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Project Manager Assistant to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- The candidate will support the PM’s assignment of tasks to resources, assist in time tracking, handle project plan administration, financial tracking, and other project information tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- They also serve as a backup for the Project Manager, sometimes leading meetings and producing status updates. On large projects, the Project Manager Assistant is often given a sub-component of the project to manage on their own.
- Supports project managers in their development of labor estimates, cost estimates, schedules, milestones, deliverables, and overall plans projects.
- Develops and maintains project plan and schedule in Microsoft Project and Clarity, including the breakdown of project work into manageable groups (project phases and work breakdown and sequencing of work).
- Works with project manager to develop project charters.
- Ensures that charter and other deliverables and documents are produced and approved as required. Stores documents and deliverables in appropriate repository.
- Works with project manager to identify risks and issues and to track contingency plans or issue resolution to completion, including maintaining risk and issue logs and tracking/reporting their status.
- Supports the project managers in tracking project dependencies, interdependencies with other projects and existing products, and critical path items.
- Monitors overall project progress and updates plans and status reports accordingly.
- Tracks financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for labor hours and dollars, operating costs, and capital costs.
- Writes project status reports on required schedules including progress updates and status of all issues. Distributes status reporting as required – on schedule and adapts their frequency and content to the needs of the business as well as IT&S requirements.
- Participates in project post-closure reviews and creates a lessons learned document in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Completes project closure documentation and updates relevant tools and repositories.
- Supports project managers with preparation for and conducting of meetings and other project-related communications.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant field experience is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!