Contract Length: 12 months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Possesses good knowledge of software development processes and how to effectively implement them.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Capable of collecting, documenting and prioritizing business requirements and acceptance criteria to develop software that meets the business need.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Create product specifications, identify and track discussion items, and update specifications based on decisions made throughout the development process.
- Project manage development projects throughout the development and implementation process. Create product launch schedules and timelines, monitor development progress against timelines, and communicate any obstacles to meeting timeline.
- Providing input and expertise to ad hoc projects, and other assignments to support the Division's goals and objectives
- Assist in the mentoring and coaching of team members
- Track and represent development deployment artifacts for Internal Audit
- Support leadership by creating slides for presentations and presenting if required
- Conduct demos and manage communication with the business partners
- Manage the product back log
- Assist in the continuous improvement of requirements gathering and prioritization processes and tools
- Bachelor's degree - Required
- 7 or more years of experience
- Scrum Master Certification - Preferred
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Jira, Word, Excel, Viso, and SQL
- Ability to ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Able to Provide direction and process expertise in requirements gathering, creation of acceptance criteria and guiding software development through its lifecycle
- Able to make quick decisions and establish project priorities to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability