Contract Length: 8-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Security Engineer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Support and troubleshoot all administrative components, including but not limited to web servers, databases, virtual appliances, scripts, etc. Systems primarily include: PKI security operations, multiple instance Self Service Password Management system, multiple instance multifactor authentication and risk analysis system, and vendor remote access controls.
- Participate with senior engineers in design planning, solution development, upgrades, patching and configuration management of supported systems.
- Participate in change management processes for supported systems.
- Draft and review system configuration, support, and process documentation for supported systems.
- Develop close working relationships and effectively engages with key IT&S personnel to configure, manage, and support enterprise Identity Management systems.
- Develop close working relationships with customers and business personnel across the organization to improve support processes and identify opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Leverage log aggregator tools to troubleshoot system events and trend user behavior.
- Assist in the development of tactical plans to expand the solutions in line with the strategic direction for the solution.
- Execute plans to operationally enhance or expand the solutions.
- Assist in the continued enterprise deployment of the Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Work with senior engineers on project tasks; growing exposure to project management.
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Precise attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrated leadership experience
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!