Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Project Administrator to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Work with various levels of Project Managers and are responsible for the coordination of project work including preparation, tracking, and maintenance of project plans, resource plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Support the Project Manager’s assignment of tasks to resources, assist in time tracking, handle project plan administration, financial tracking, and other project information tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Serve as a backup for the Project Manager, sometimes leading meetings and producing status updates.
- Manage sub-components of larger projects, assigned by Project Manager.
- Develop and maintain project plan and schedule in Microsoft Project and Clarity.
- Work with Project Manager to develop project charters.
- Ensures that charter and other deliverables and documents are produced and approved as required.
- Stores documents and deliverables in appropriate repository.
- Works with Project Manager to identify risks and issues and to track contingency plans or issue resolution to completion, including maintaining risk and issue logs and tracking/reporting their status.
- Monitor overall project progress and updates plans and status reports accordingly.
- Track financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for labor hours and dollars, operating costs, and capital costs.
- Distribute status reporting as required – on schedule and adapts their frequency and content to the needs of the business as well as IT&S requirements.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant field experience is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!