Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Managing Engineer to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
- Act as Identity Management thought leader with continuous oversight of strategic vision in areas of identity and access management, including but not limited to; ADFS environment, Directory Services, Federation, Delegated Access, Privileged Access.
- Responsible for support and expansion of the Privileged Identity Management (PIM) platform and the overall accuracy of Active Directory attributes which support user accounts, service accounts and groups.
- Serve as Level 3 support on the systems, tools and scripts associated with privileged access, analysis and maintenance of directory attributes, application integration with PIM and the continuous improvement of our privileged access management platform.
- Drive continuous improvement of workflows, technical scripts, policies, procedures and technology related to Privileged Identity Management to enable risk reduction, business enablement and operational efficiencies.
- Create and maintain accurate process and code documentation and present findings in an Architectural Review Board as well as Operational Review Board.
- Provide solutions for technology areas such as Single/Simplified Sign-on, Multi-Factor Authentication, Risk-based access, and external federation for customers/partners, and other cloud solutions continue to increase in use and criticality to business operations.
- Lead efforts for managing remediation plans for identity and access management gaps reported in audits or recommended process improvements in an evolving regulatory healthcare environment.
- Manage operational components of the Privileged Identity Management processes as required.
- Align team objectives and outcomes to ensure safe, reliable, efficient, and compliant execution of Identity Management function.
- Positively interface with stakeholders and client users to integrate services with minimal disruption and prioritize Identity Management requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related or Business Administration field with a focus on technology
- 7+ years of experience in Identity Management
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management/Remote Vendor Access (PAM)
- Microsoft Modern Authentication
- Understands Delegated Access
- Enterprise level ADFS and Directory Experience
- Federation of Applications in multi domain environment
- Enterprise Directory Admin experience
- Standardization driven
- Documentation and reporting guru
- Ability to deal with Ambiguity - open to more than one interpretation
- Can push the organization to get work done
- Process motivated
- Efficient IP (Delegated access for IPAM, DHCP, DNS)
- Automation/Scripting experience
- Knowledge and experience in the following: Empower ID, Azure, SSO, ADFS, ADDS, MFA
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!