At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS),
we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website
to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Network Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Assist with the design, implementation, monitoring, and support of hardware and software to support the division network. This includes, but is not limited to: monitoring routers, switches, and circuits for failures and recommending corrective action.
- Assist with the creation, implementation, and maintenance of standard operating procedures for equipment installation, configuration support, and division network operations which improve service and repeatability.
- Assist with maintenance and support of division and facility-level network security equipment, including but not limited to: network equipment, VPN concentrators, and firewalls.
- Mentors and trains division Network Administrators and Associate Network Administrators, as needed.
- Participates in facility-based IT project planning, as needed.
- Effectively works with division and corporate IT&S personnel to ensure that division priorities and standards are achieved. This includes, but is not limited to: Customer Support, corporate Network Engineering, corporate Security, and external vendors to support division and facility operations.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- 4+ years of experience with data networking technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems is preferred
- Cisco Nexus, Cisco IOS, Cisco IOSXR, F5 Loadbalancing
- Good working knowledge of the following: Supported networks, data architecture, applicable technologies and vendor products, security systems, and utilities
- Firewall, router, switch hardware and software knowledge
- Network and routing topology knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of diagnostic techniques, applicable communication protocols and hardware configurations statistical and analytical tools for network monitoring