Contract Length: 6-months
Shift: 11pm – 7:30am (rotating weekends)
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking an HR Service Center Tier I Service Rep to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering hrAnswers telephone calls, documents all customer inquiries and resolutions received via phone calls, Ask HR, Chat, mailboxes or other alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, as needed.
- Provide support within a HR Line of Business.
- Assist with processing of customer service requests.
- Clearly communicate problem symptoms and consults with CS Tier 2 representatives as necessary to aide in resolving customer issues/requests and ensure all pertinent information is included.
- Escalate unresolved issues as needed.
- Continually work to expand current and upcoming knowledge within HR.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools. Respond to electronic employee requests for HR tool support and guidance on reports.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner.
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Experience in a customer service center role.
- Must be available and equipped with internet in order to work from home on an as needed bases due to business needs.
- Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS.
- Must be flexible, work well with others, ability to work under pressure, and adaptable to change.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!