Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Administrative Support—Performs complex administrative duties, including coordinating resources across corporate functions. Prepares/assists with presentations and spreadsheets. Composes routine correspondence with internal and external contacts. Gatekeeper for the CEO’s office.
- Executive Calendar Management—Interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants. Coordination of a variety of complex executive meetings. Must be able to use best judgment to prioritize the executive’s time based on greatest need. Heavy travel scheduling, manipulation, and problem-solving.
- Time Management—Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting internal and external correspondence; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications. Ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
- Event Coordinating—Plan functions as requested, including negotiation with outside vendors for services.
- Space/Office Management – Work with and collaborate with corporate space planning functions and PTS management to track and efficiently utilize office space in PTS business locations.
- Project Management—Lead multiple projects simultaneously; utilize exceptional follow-up skills.
- Communications—Expert level oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate vertically and laterally within the organization at all levels. Interact with clients, vendors, and visitors professionally.
- Expense Coordinating—Submit expenses and invoices for CEO
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.”
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years supporting executive level personnel. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-stress environment that requires 24/7 support of executive.
- Communicates clearly and concisely, in both written and verbal form.
- Works effectively with other employees and external parties.
- Skilled at organizing tasks and projects in a timely and orderly manner.
- Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, and spell correctly.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Demonstrates high level of proficiency with MS Office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!