Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a HIT Recruiter to join our team in Nashville, TN. This candidate will be a part of the PTS Recruitment Services team which works on-site at the HCA Metroplex.
- Job order fulfillment in an efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates.
- Develops and recommends contractor/job offer details to candidate.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates.
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruitment practices.
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
- Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Undergraduate college degree required.
- 5+ years of similar experience; healthcare and high-volume sourcing resources experience preferred.
- High-volume recruitment experience highly preferred.
- Must have previous technical recruitment experience.
- Health IT recruitment experience preferred.
- Previous Master Service Provider (MSP) and/or Vendor Management System (VMS) experience is preferred.
- Requires previous applicant tracking system (ATS) experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Staffing agency experience is preferred.
- Must be a self-learner and easily adapt to new situations while hitting the ground running.
- Ability to work well independently to accomplish tasks, as well as work effectively in a team environment.
- Problem solving is of heavy importance in this role, and the ability to follow processes, think through problems, and find the best solution is required.