Seniority Level: Senior
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a HIS Product Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Elicits and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements
- Provides expertise in design and provides leadership in communicating requirements to product development, testing, and education/training.
- Creates deliverables independently and in conjunction with the business area and other team members and manages approvals.
- Provides coordination and clarification to project resources in support of product or solution development, testing, and training/education.
- Builds network of relationships to draw upon for business expertise that may be required in key areas.
- Identifies impact to other solutions or projects, and works with other analyst and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
- Ability to multi-task, given various assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
- Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
- Works with all departments throughout product life cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensures timely completion of deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- 3- 5 yrs. experience on increasingly challenging projects in business, or systems analysis
- Understanding of HL7 standards
- Understanding of the analyst role with ability to educate others about the analyst roles and responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of critical IT processes - project lifecycles & SDLC
- Solid collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem and issue resolution experience
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization
- Highly motivated and be able to work independently with little supervision
- Background and operational experience in HCA Revenue Cycle systems desired
- Expertise in Patient Access and Hospital Receivables operations
- Healthcare Integration, preferably HL7 standards experience required
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!