Contract Length: 6-months
1pm - 930pm (Monday - Friday) w/ rotating weekends
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a HR Service Center Representative to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Troubleshoot questions from field HR Representatives and partnering HROC Service Groups regarding Onboarding, Background Checks, Adjudications, Pre-Adverse Processing, Rescinded Offers, Start Date Changes, Candidate Confirmations and Candidate Retriggers.
- Provide immediate, timely, efficient support to HROC Management, Talent Acquisition COE, HRIS, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, Employee Relations COE, PreCheck and other HROC Service Groups.
- Support enterprise-wide candidate confirmations by reviewing job description requirements and background checks to facilitate confirmation and determine hire action type with appropriate reason code.
- Facilitate ‘second-day’ entry of licensure and education, as well as upload background checks, adjudications and drug screens appropriately for all hired HCA employees.
- Serve as a liaison between internal HCA customers and HCA vendors (IE: PreCheck, License Manager Pro, etc.)
- Review employees’ current position within Onboarding to complete/update start date for all new hires, rehires and transfers appropriately per HRBP/Manager/Recruiter request.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer. Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Perform background check results and adjudication processing in accordance with associated policy, HCA standards, desktop procedures and adjudication matrix.
- Facilitate BG Results, Adjudication, PreAdverse, Drug Screen Results, Rescind Offer, PSG, Start Date Change and Candidate Retrigger Processing in accordance with established desktop procedures, training, matrix guidance and HCA policy.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner.
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- HR Knowledge and service center experience preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity.
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS.
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!