Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior Microsoft .Net Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Collaborates closely with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles
- Lead efforts in the design, development, deployment, and support of the software systems
- Collaborate with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements
- Participate in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
- Design fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps
- Demonstrates and coaches value based decision making and Agile principles across teams
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies with product
- Act as a leader to the teams continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline
- 4+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required.
- 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web programming required.
- Experience with TDD, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Web API, HTTP 2, and Git strongly preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required.
- Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required..
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
- Experience with Scrum and Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience building micro services and EDA preferred
- Willingness to learn our business domain required.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred (Team City, Octopus)
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!