Contract Length: 10 to 18 months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
We are seeking an SEO Analyst to join our Product Development team in Nashville, TN.
- Perform technical audits to identify and recommend remediation of site errors and issues
- Create and audit 301 redirects for website/webpage consolidations
- Support the implementation of technical site enhancements and content optimization and consolidation across HCA’s 900+ consumer-facing websites
- Review and offer feedback on website sitemap, navigation and information architecture
- Create and audit 301 redirects for website and webpage consolidations to minimize impact to overall user navigation and experience
- Help provide QA and test 301 redirects to ensure smooth product deployment for website updates, new site launches and enhancements
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to improve patient experience, engagement and conversion on HCA websites
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to client websites.
- 5+ yrs experience in digital marketing with analytics, technical SEO focus
- Advanced level knowledge in Google Analytics
- Up-to-date understanding of organic search trends, including search engine algorithm changes, the latest tools and technologies;
- Must be highly analytical but able to clearly communicate complex SEO strategies to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience working on large scale websites or networks of websites preferred
- Familiarity with HTML, working with content management systems and solid understanding of site navigation, internal and backlinks and creation of HTML sitemaps
- Have a solid knowledge of the search engine spidering, crawling and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes.
- Have a solid knowledge of web server function, including common server error codes (e.g. 404).
- Advanced understanding of SEO Best Practices and strategy
- Experience in other technical SEO-related tools a plus – such as Moz, AWR Cloud, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, SiteImprove, etc.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!