Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Kansas City, MO.
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Uses the appropriate CTI categories for logging incidents and requests.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provides after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn Corporate, Division, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of application software (preferred).
- Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service training (preferred).
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!