Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a UCCE Engineer to join our team in Tallahassee, FL.
- Install unified communication applications; internal/external servers, network hardware, and related infrastructure.
- Provide Move, Adds, and Changes for telephony request to include programming and deploying of end points.
- Support Voice Mail (Unity Connections) support for routine individual user requests.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain telephony infrastructure to support fax machines.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain interface between Unified Communications infrastructure and facility overhead paging infrastructure.
- Ensure that work requests and incidents and completed in accordance with established SLAs.
- Escalate complex problems for unified communications problem to senior engineers and assists in resolving division and facility-wide incidents and problems.
- Provide excellent customer service, manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer’s needs; responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Monitors unified communications infrastructure to ensure system reliability and availability and compliance with HCA standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Quality – demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Judgment – display willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Professionalism – approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure.
- Adaptability – adapt to change, manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit situation; Able to deal with delays, or unexpected events.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a basic understanding of core networking technologies; knowledge of basic routing and switching.
- Foundation knowledge of legacy telecom to include PBX administration and configuration.
- Foundational knowledge regarding network design and the different protocols to include routing and switching technologies.
- Foundational knowledge for unified communications with some knowledge of Cisco Voice over IP Telephony to include: Call Manager, Unity Connections, Emergency Responder, Presence, Expressway.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!