Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 11266232
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Develop, support, and maintain database and Java-based web applications.
- Complete application development tasks assigned according to project plan (if applicable) and communicates obstacles.
- Assist in developing prototypes/models and determining data sources (if applicable).
- Follow technical and development standards when developing database and web components.
- Execute application unit testing plans and document/resolve resulting defects.
- Coordinate system and user acceptance testing (as appropriate).
- Create and maintain application documentation.
- Assist in analyzing and executing change requests and enhancements.
- Resolve application issues and participates in On-Call support as needed.
- Develop appropriate application controls to mitigate operational and financial risks.
- Act as a liaison between Credentialing Product Development and Parallon business users.
- Actively participate in application design sessions.
- Provide technical guidance to business users.
- Devise technical solutions to promote business activities.
- Identify impact to other solutions or projects, and works with other Product Analysts and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
- 7+ years of relative experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of business implications of technology decisions
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must be a self-starter, easily adaptable, have an extremely collaborative personality and willingness to think outside the box.
- Follows department development standards and change control processes.
- Actively builds technical knowledge by taking advantage of internal team mentoring and attending professional development opportunities.
- Ability to establish and maintain customer relationships, trust, and respect by providing outstanding service and communication.
- Demonstrates personal ownership of tasks and follows through to get the required results in the established timeframe.
- Technical skills:
- Experience with Hibernate or similar frameworks.
- Foundational understanding of database configuration and integration concepts to provide end-user support.
- Basic skills using business intelligence applications such as Business Objects or MicroStrategy.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!