Contract Length: 9-Months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a HRIS Solutions Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Deliver second-tier HRIS support to end users/customers of the Lawson HRMS and other HR systems, resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution:
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
- Keep an accurate log of all reported support issues.
- Correct employee history.
- Assist with system configuration, setup.
- Develop/maintain security classifications, with assistance from the IT&S Security Team.
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Interact and effectively communicate with internal IT&S, and the support teams for our software vendors, while troubleshooting functional system issues.
- Consult with Corporate HR and Field HR personnel regarding employee data maintenance, general system usage, etc.
- Assist with testing and implementation of patch upgrades and custom enhancements.
- Maintain working knowledge of other bolt-on applications and/or touch-points with both systems (e.g. Manager Self-Service, Employee Self Service, Taleo e-Recruiting, Sedgwick Absence Management (LOA & STD programs), Towers Watsons Rewards (compensation), Healthstream (workforce development/training), Xerox (benefits administration), Business Objects (ad-hoc reporting), etc.
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation.
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users.
- 5+ years of relative experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Lawson ERP application knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Business Objects application knowledge preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience working with and interacting in a team environment.
- Ability to participate in change initiatives.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!