Contract Length: 3-months
Job ID: 11422532
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Support marketing analytic needs by analyzing web traffic using tools such as Google Analytics. Use standard BI tools, to produce reports relating to outcomes.
- Create holistic ad-hoc dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
- Collaborate with external partners such as agencies to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- Develop and deliver analyses, actionable insights and recommendations for key stakeholders.
- Develop strategies for tracking consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis, and forecasting to support decision-making.
- Work as part of a team and work independently. Lead and mentor junior team members, as applicable.
- Lead development of clear, user-friendly web analytics reports and dashboards (automatic and ad hoc); weekly and monthly cadence.
- Find new insights and trends to improve lead acquisition and success.
- Leverage reporting tools such as Google Analytics, to gain insights about the consumer experience using customer segments, behaviors and preferences across all marketing channels.
- Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis.
- Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members.
- 5+ years of relative experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have Google Analytics experience, Google certification preferred.
- Must be able to provide us with actionable insights from web analytics data. This will be a focus area of interviews.
- Must be proactive, take initiative, work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Someone who will create reports, dashboard, and presentations for leadership.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
#job #job #job #contract #contractor #employee #employment #position #hca #digital #marketing #analyst #bachelor #google #googleanalytics #certified #certification #fulltime #contracttohire #insight #analytics #web #data #leadership