Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Mobile Application Engineer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Design, document, and write code to technical specifications with moderate supervision
- Lead and manage multiple project tasks at a time.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Business Analysts to define product requirements.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure proper testing of code.
- Help customer support and operations troubleshoot production issues.
- Responsible for fixing bugs and writing feature enhancements.
- Mentor junior engineers by conducting peer reviews of development work.
- Actively builds strong bonds and relationships with all customers and leadership.
- Acts as a consultant on large projects that affect organization's long-term goals and objectives.
- Actively guides application design sessions.
- Provides technical guidance to business users and application developers.
- Guide and implement the development process through software writing, testing and quality control.
- Capable of leading team members in technically complex projects in design, development, implementation, and support of solutions.
- Technical aptitude to learn and adapt to new industry applications and tools and conduct research for understanding of new industry technologies.
- Write unit and functional testing of own code and document code thoroughly.
- Actively guides the development of goals and objectives related to the business.
- 8+ years of relevant software design and development experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the design, development, documentation, and deployment of iOS applications written in Swift and Objective-C.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with iOS frameworks.
- Experience with UI layout using Storyboards.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience using REST web services.
- Experience with writing code to interact with relational databases is a plus (i.e. MSSQL).
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of and experience with all stages of software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, verification, deployment, and sustainment.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve.
- Solid organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience leading agile teams, teaching and mentoring.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Typical workweek hours can vary depending on workload and project deliverables.
- Experience developing React Native for Mobile Devices along with Object-C server Code preferred.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!