Duration: 6 months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a .Net Developer to join our team.
This position is remote, so we are looking for qualified candidates in any city in the United States.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (ex. Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Experience with programming language(s).
- Reverse Engineering
- Object-oriented software development (C#)
- Experience with and strong belief in any agile methodology
- Version control (GIT), continuous integration (TeamCity), and continuous deployment (Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with application integration a plus (specifically EDA, and microservices)
- A successful candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter, an enthusiastic learner, and a dedicated team-player.
- This candidate must also demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.