Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Java Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Understands Java 8, Spring and other service layer programming languages and has the ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Experience in troubleshooting, full life-cycle software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Exhibits understanding in how to break down business requirements into implementations using best practices, latest libraries and API's, and preferred design patterns.
- Possesses knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Ability to grow and handle complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- 5+ years of related field experience.
- Understanding of ReactJS, AngularJS, and/or JQuery.
- Understanding of document-oriented database like Couchbase, MongoDB, or similar.
- Proven experience in RabbitMQ message broker software or similar messaging tools.
- Proven experience in design and implementation of service oriented architecture, domain driven design (DDD) and Microservices architecture.
- Agile experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively communicate.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Architectural design pattern skills preferred.
- Linux shell scripting skills preferred.
- Revenue cycle knowledge of processes and understanding of medical financial transactions is a plus.
- Experience within the CRM or Digital Media space would be a plus.
- Preferred experience with .NET, Node.js, Mesos, OpenShift, Git, Gitlab, Marathon, Eureka, Zuul, Histrix, Docker, Swagger, Spring Boot, D3, HTML5, and REST.