Contract Length: 3-months
Job ID: 11479886
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Maintain and manage Outlook calendars and email as assigned.
- Schedule meetings (internal/external to the organization) as requested.
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for various meetings/events and external events including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions, and dinners.
- Serve as primary contact for office deliveries/mail, office supplies, maintenance issues, equipment requests, new hire set up, etc.
- Assist in onboarding new employees, contractors and vendors.
- Track and report on space utilization in assigned area of responsibility Maintain Outlook distribution lists Code and coordinate all invoices through the approval process.
- Review and allocate expenses through the amex@work reconciliation tool monthly. Provide general administrative support, including making copies, filing, answering phones, delivering mail, sending faxes, drafting and typing correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Order supplies for department; monitor associated expenses in relation to the budget Arrange travel as needed, including booking and creating itineraries.
- Prepare expense reports upon request Report PTO/EIB for assigned area of responsibility on a monthly basis.
- Attend meetings, draft meeting minutes and distribute outcomes as requested.
- Produce reports as needed from Planview and HealthStream.
- Bachelor’s degree, very highly preferred.
- 2+ years of relative experience, preferred.
- Flexible in supporting any office projects needing extra attention due to specific deadlines. Assists other administrative support staff in projects and cross-coverage as needed schedule meetings/events using judgment to resolve conflicts.
- Self-motivated and proactive to finish tasks on or before an assigned deadline.
- Able to learn new skills quickly and self-teach when needed.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!