Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 11510858
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Digital Content Specialist to join our team in Nashville, TN.
The Digital Content Specialist is responsible for content publishing and development on HCA websites as well as special projects where needed. This role reports to the Web Content Manager.
- Support timely and accurate content publishing to requests received through our ticketing system. Ensures service levels are met.
- Own the web content publishing process: determine the best content publishing solution based on established publishing guidelines and best practices, and details provided by our internal customers.
- Follow web content and publishing best practices, style guide standards, brand standards, WCAG accessibility guidelines, and legal requirements in the content publishing process to assure quality and accuracy.
- Direct unresolved content issues to the next level of support.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system documentation.
- Follow-up and update clients on ticket status.
- Collaborate with development managers to create and migrate content for project launches.
- Perform user acceptance testing for new websites, enhancements to content management systems, and general maintenance.
- Audit websites for adherence to established standards, publishing processes, accuracy, and compliance issues.
- Communicate daily with internal and external teams, clients, and vendors regarding project tasks and tickets.
- Provide outstanding client and stakeholder customer service.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of relevant background and work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in web publishing and content management.
Knowledge & Skills:
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Demonstrated experience with web publishing processes, content management systems and related tools.
- Strong sense of web site layout and design. Experienced in principles of mobile and responsive layouts.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and photo editing.
- Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines and best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all clients and stakeholders throughout organization.
- Successful history of balancing priorities simultaneously, while working under tight time constraints and meeting deadlines.
- Track record of learning and applying new technologies quickly.
- Proven client support experience, customer-orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
#job #job #job #contract #contractor #employee #employment #position #hca #fulltime #contracttohire #remote #telecommute #workfromhome #nashville #nashvillejobs #jobsite #web #web #contenteditor #content #editor #adobe #photoshop #adobephotoshop #html #css #microsoft #microsoftoffice #office