Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 11520764
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Design Consumer Facing Product Visual UX/UI (75%):
- Lead and drive the UX and UI design of web, native iOS & Android mobile, web mobile and all member & customer facing digital access points and products, using various aspects of:
- Persona Development & UX Research, Sitemap Development, Experience Maps, User Journey’s and User Flows, UX Wireframes, Interactive Prototypes, Visual Design, Style Guide & Specifications and Usability Testing & Usage Analytics Reporting.
- Manage the growth of junior designers & staff.
- Take workflow and direction from the Director of Product Management.
- Create superior, original, adaptive & responsive designs for consumer facing digital products on the web and mobile.
- Incorporate marketing and branding into layout, color theory and typography in digital media.
- Deliver digital working files and comps for developers.
- Excellent knowledge of modern browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox in mobile and desktop as well as Internet Explorer.
- UX Leadership (25%):
- Manage & lead design studio sessions.
- Educate and lead in growing the knowledge base of UX practices in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Develop & maintain Healthtrust UX best practices and standards.
- Lead and oversee the design and UX wireframes for native iOS & Android mobile apps, mobile wen and website apps.
- Drive the testing and user experience through UX wireframes, comps, and user journeys.
- Moderate end user sessions with UX team.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7+ years of management experience required.
- 7+ years of experience in performing the following:
- Leading the build of UX wireframes & interactive prototypes.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of desktop, tablet & mobile responsive web in modern browsers such as Webkit, Opera & Mozilla based cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of solutions to emulate CSS3 and HTML5 experiences on Internet Explorer 7+ browsers through progressive enhancement and/or JS solutions.
- Lead experience in design knowledge, design domain expertise, mentoring and standards development.