Contract Length: 18-months
Job ID: 11526503
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a UX Designer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Lead junior designers and sell to the business.
- Lead design studio sessions.
- Design and UX wireframes for website apps.
- Test UX designs.
- Moderate end user sessions with UX teams.
- Lead and build the art assets of HCA web & mobile properties.
- Leverage HCA’s Design System when designing/delivering products.
- Utilize and be familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and best practices.
- Utilize and be familiar with Google’s Material Design System and best practices.
- Take workflow and direction from Product Design Manager.
- Present to the business, field partners and co-workers.
- Direct art deliverables from vendors.
- Interface and sell design ideas to business and marketing directors.
- Ability to create superior, original adaptive & responsive designs for consumer facing digital products on the web and mobile.
- Provide ideation and concept skills to business and team members.
- Take responsibility of client deliverables, and the ability to educate clients.
- Incorporate marketing and branding into layout, color theory and typography in digital media.
- Deliver digital working files and comps for developers and clients.
- Design and deliver projects on time and within the given budget.
- Effectively manage workflow given.
- Assist in troubleshooting activities.
- Develop software with a focus on delivering reusable design.
- Provide after-hours/on-call support as needed.
- Communicate and pitch to business partners.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Understand assigned applications and system architecture.
- Familiar with responsive design.
- Excellent knowledge of modern browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox in mobile and desktop as well as Internet Explorer 8.
- Excellent understanding of design, form, color theory, typography and layout.
- Design experience for adaptive and responsive web apps, iOS, Android and other emerging platforms.
- Strong experience in app design asset handoff using Zeplin or other related tools.
- Fluency in current product design practices and applicable software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Framer, Origami, or other related tools.
- A passion for engaging end users through highly interactive interface experiences.
- Solid understanding of desktop, tablet & mobile responsive web in modern browsers such as Webkit, Opera & Mozilla based cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Curiosity, full of excitement, and an outside of the box thinker.
- A passion for learning new technologies and techniques.
- Able to work as part of a team and work independently.
- Great organization and communication skills.
- Strong illustration skills are a plus.