Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 11536166
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Product Analyst I to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Create a joint vision for IT solutions by maintaining strong relationships with business unit and strategic partners, and assist in preparing and presenting the value proposition or business case.
- Provide coordination and clarification to project resources in support of product or solution development, testing, and training/education.
- Build network of relationships to draw upon for business expertise that may be required in key areas.
- Elicit and document business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. Create deliverables independently or through product team and manages approvals.
- Analyze current or potential business processes and review existing information systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop maps and flowcharts of business processes (current and future state).
- Design and implement reports, maps/flowcharts, and screen layouts to improve business processes and workflow
- Provide coaching, technical, functional guidance on specific analyst project deliverables.
- Provide expertise in process design and provide leadership in communicating requirements to product development, testing, and education/training.
- Identify impact to other solutions or projects, and work with other analysts and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
- Identify product gaps and lead enhancement efforts.
- Perform detailed analysis and evaluations on current/future state and documents conclusions and recommendations.
- Lead the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise.
- Lead the enterprise deployment to the Sarah Cannon Varian EMR community including configuration, testing, and training.
- Work closely with each program to ensure software usage optimization.
- Develop and identify potential operational changes to streamline operations and enhance service delivery.
- Oversee new interface coordination per the deployment schedule and assist with future integration strategies to support the Sarah Cannon Radiation Oncology service line.
- Provide tier 2 customer support to the end users.
- Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks.
- Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals.
- Work with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record.
- Demonstrated advance subject matter experience of a service line application.
- A background working with a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Some travel required but generally less than 25%.
#job #job #job #contract #contractor #employee #employment #position #hca #fulltime #contracttohire #remote #telecommute #workfromhome #nashville #nashvillejobs #jobsite #microsoft #microsoftoffice #office #productanalyst #radiology #oncology #emr #healthcare #business #partners #project