Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 11542799
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
- Receive and respond to incoming emails and calls concerning computer, network, telephone, hardware, and software problems.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, software, networked peripheral devices, cabling, and networking hardware and software.
- Provide technical support for internal and work from home employees.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex network, PC, and peripheral problems.
- Document instances of software or hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal, and other work requests.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform computer hardware and peripheral equipment upgrades, improvements, and repairs.
- Assist with the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and maintain current knowledge of plan executables.
- Respond to emergency network outages in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Conduct research on computer products in support of computer procurement and development efforts.
- Enter all problem requests into the help desk tracking software and resolve or escalate when appropriate.
- Identify, analyze, and coordinate resolutions to problem trends received at the help desk.
- Participate in efforts to improve operational processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate, Technical Training, and/or Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of applicable experience.
- Prior experience supporting customers with software and hardware technical issues.
- Competent using the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to provide analysis of reports to other departments.
- Knowledge of research techniques to analyze and make recommendations.
- Professional and accurate documentation skills required.
- Effective time and self-management skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Effective analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in using support software tools.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee and company information.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!