Contract Length: 3-months
Job ID: 11548076
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking an eCW Analyst to join our team in Caldwell, ID.
- Leads and independently conducts ambulatory EHR implementations for providers and practices (new start-ups and acquisitions).
- Plans, organizes, and independently conducts ambulatory EHR optimization efforts and actively supports and promotes system standardization, utilization, and best practices.
- Promotes process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance, and support of ambulatory EHR technologies.
- Works with integrated support teams to address software functionality, content, and defect resolution updates.
- Provides direct support of ambulatory EHR solutions to physician practices.
- Conducts problem analysis, timely and accurate resolution, and root cause analysis for complex ambulatory EHR issues and requests.
- Monitors and communicates trends and issues that may affect administration/provider relationships, regulatory compliance, and quality initiatives.
- Provides timely response and resolution to provider issues identified and reported in GrowthLink, as applicable.
- Possesses a mature understanding of system access and information protection standards and processes to offer guidance and instruction to practice personnel regarding EHR technology, related systems, and reporting access.
- Promotes system security, information protection, and patient confidentiality and helps to ensure compliance.
- Works with physician practices to promote and advocate tools, resources and workflows to support clinical quality initiatives, certification and regulatory requirements, and patient experience strategies.
- Works with Ambulatory Clinical Informatics team to create, introduce, and modify clinical content for the ambulatory EHR system.
- Responsible for leading, planning, coordinating, developing, tracking and delivery of training for providers and practice personnel on ambulatory EHR technologies and supporting systems.
- Partners with practice, Market, Division, and Corporate colleagues to enable a successful physician experience and foster improved customer service interactions.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- eClinicalWorks experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced course study preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare related field preferred.
- Proficiency in clinical applications, ambulatory EHR preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Adaptable to the changing environment of the healthcare industry and physician support.
- Well-developed leadership skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills with clinical, information technology, and physician personnel, verbally and in-writing.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships among Corporate, Division, Market and practice personnel.
- Analyze and handle multiple duties simultaneously and exhibit initiative.
- Mature understanding of clinical application support processes and ambulatory EHR workflows preferred.
- Extensive experience supporting providers.
- Broad expertise with clinical information systems.
- Understands pertinent regulatory guidelines (HIPPA) and government programs (Meaningful Use).
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills.
- Sees that technology applied to healthcare is meaningful.