Job ID: 11551241
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a ServiceNow Manager to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Supervise a team ranging from 5 to 15 team members who are responsible for providing application management, business analysis and implementation of the ServiceNow platform.
- Meet with internal and external client leadership teams, as needed, to align strategy, services, and delivery activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with business operations, clients, PTS leaders, IT&S, Industry Groups and ServiceNow.
- Responsible for personnel management, performance reviews, competency development, training, and coaching of staff.
- Articulate the vision and business value of building, supporting, and developing the ServiceNow platform.
- Lead team and contribute in execution for alignment to the business strategy, roadmap, and platform governance policies.
- Organize, plan, assign, and monitor completion of services and measures based on delivery and financial success.
- Active participant in external business development opportunities.
- Establish project timelines and ensure team resources complete projects on schedule.
- Assist the director in the development of the budget and develops financial forecasts for internal stakeholders.
- Promote system security and patient confidentiality and help ensure compliance.
- Work with enterprise subject matter experts and stakeholders in enhancing the platform to better support PTS clients and PTS staff.
- Create an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement within the area and across organizational boundaries.
- Track and communicate project status and serve as escalation to resolve obstacles and works to deliver project work on schedule and budget.
- Identify, execute and regularly monitor key performance indicators to assess effectiveness.
- Adhere to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement.
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience required.
- 3+ years of management experience required.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in leading a team of professionals (including software developers, certified technicians and /or tenured healthcare business professionals).
- Demonstrated proficiency in client facing communication and problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solid understanding of appropriate ServiceNow workflows, commercially available technology, relational database concepts, and package system implementations.
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow development, MSP Offering and administrative toolsets.
- Experience in AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks.
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL.
- Mature understanding of application product development life cycle, integration processes and workflow.
- Demonstrated customer orientation and satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and retain staff.
- ServiceNow certifications, Development tool certifications, ITIL, HDI, PMP are considered a plus.
- Experience with consulting firms or managed service providers a plus.