Contract Length: 12-months
Seniority Level: Senior
Job ID: 11557121
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior Product Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Acts as subject matter expert for Regulatory Products and 3M HIS products, including the 3M Web Coding and Reimbursement System (3M CRS), the 3M 360 Encompass System, and the 3M Audit Expert/Health Record Management Software (AEHRM).
- Provides support for Regulatory updates and projects involving 3M HIS products, or for other related products that will interface with these applications.
- Provides IT expertise and clinical knowledge in analyzing and collaborating on IT and business opportunities to deploy timely quarterly regulatory releases and implement industry regulatory changes.
- Participates in developing, deploying and supporting compliant, integrated coding, abstracting, and billing, and related systems.
- Works with vendors on current and future releases.
- Attends prerelease and release meetings for regulatory software updates.
- Assists in the development of the content for regulatory release communications.
- Acts as second level support for CRS, 360 Encompass, and AEHRM issues reported to Client Support Services.
- Participates in the analysis of business and clinical problems/opportunities in the context of requirements and assists in developing recommendations for solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Participates in team evaluations to recommend changes to regulatory applications and products.
- Works with project team members to define requirements, design the functional solution, identify and escalate project issues, and ensure the IT solution meets requirements.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- 5+ years of relative experience.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Strong experience testing and troubleshooting HL7 interfaces
- Understands and supports bidirectional interfaces between Meditech 5.6 Abstracting (ABS), Admissions (ADM), and Non-Magic Interface (NMI) modules, including HL7.
- Understands the application of various regulatory products, including grouper files and code dictionaries, across multiple applications within the enterprise.
- Experience with Citrix preferred
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) certification preferred.
- Medical coding experience or IT support of coding products preferred.