Contract Length: 3-Months
Job ID: 11573102
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a BI Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Utilize development tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, DMExpress, SQL, SSIS and SSRS to build robust self-service reporting and BI solutions.
- Perform database maintenance to optimize data utility.
- Develop standard queries to define business metrics.
- Write queries for advanced reporting requests and improve automation of data requests.
- Develop protocols, best practices and design guides for BI tools.
- Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using tools such as Microsoft SSMS Tools.
- Understand and apply advanced principles of entity relationship model design, good data typing practices, index management, data management and data security.
- Analyze, plan, develop, deploy and manage BI infrastructure.
- Develop robust reporting to measure operational performance.
- Troubleshoot and support various BI tools, systems and software and performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Conduct routine analysis to identify trends, issues and opportunities for improved performance.
- Consult with HR leaders to provide reporting and BI solutions.
- Work collaboratively with HRIS and vendors on stem requirements and enhancements.
- Participate on project teams to identify and deploy appropriate solutions.
- Maintain effective documentation on analytics and reporting solutions.
- Perform complex Ad-Hoc reporting, upon request.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience required.
- Strong SQL skills (or other data mining language).
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS, SAP Business Objects, OBIEE, Tableau, Qlik and Power BI.
- Ability to translate business needs into meaningful reporting or BI solutions.
- Custom application development, preferably dashboards.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate with leaders from different functional areas.
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented and show initiative and creativity.