Contract Length: 6-Months
Job ID: 11632482
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Collaborates with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles.
- Leads efforts to design, develop, deploy, and support software systems.
- Integrates new/existing software with existing systems.
- Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management, and customers on requirements.
- Participates in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team.
- Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps.
- Demonstrates and coaches value-based decision making and Agile principles across teams.
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints, and deficiencies with product
- Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction.
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions.
- Gathers requirements, designs, constructs, and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction.
- Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities.
- Acts as a leader to the team’s continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline.
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
- 3+ years of engineering, delivering, and supporting production software products required.
- 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web programming required.
- Delivery of past software systems with documented value required.
- Strong focus on delivering customer value required.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required.
- Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to work with staff and business required.
- Experience with Scrum and Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience building micro services
- Willingness to learn our business domain required.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!