Contract Length: 3-Months
Job ID: 11632584
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Technical Analyst to join our team in Okeechobee, FL.
- Installs and repairs facility and division IT&S equipment and software per HCA and division IT&S standards and guidelines, including, but not limited to, terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, and related software products.
- Responds to and resolves inquiries and requests for assistance with division or facility computer systems, and provides a superior customer support experience for division and facility users.
- Analyzes and provides hands-on support for moderate to complex inquiries.
- Determines appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve problems and coordinates with other technical areas, as needed.
- Logs and tracks problems; reviews problem tracking databases.
- Mentors, trains, and supports entry-level technical analysts.
- Performs facility-based moves, adds, and changes (MACs), as needed.
- Maintains documentation for each incident or request and escalates complex problems to the next level of support per documented procedures.
- Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division IT staff rotation and carries a pager as warranted.
- Aids and trains users on division and facility technology.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Recommends process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance, and support of IT&S desktop equipment and software.
- Effectively works with customers, Service Desk, and Technical Services personnel.
- Participates in meetings, committees, and continuing education to improve individual, departmental, and organizational performance.
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or a healthcare related field preferred.
- Basic certification in A+ and Microsoft desktop product support is preferred; education and/or experience may be substituted for A+ certification.
- Manages and prioritizes workload.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task.
- Possesses strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrates a customer orientation; strength in analytical, math, and reasoning skills.
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
- Possesses proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!