Job ID: 11660103
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products and/or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information.
- Generate weekly performance reports.
- Meet established activity targets and key performance indicators, including outbound calls per day, follow up calls, quotes sent, sales, and connects, etc.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Handle all prospects with courtesy and professionalism; establish and maintain a high level of prospect satisfaction in all interactions.
- Ensure the success of existing, as well as new, services through the sales of client-focused solutions at key health systems.
- Effectively balance new lead generation versus follow up efforts. Create a strong follow up plan that will increase efficiency and sales conversion rates.
- Support marketing efforts through communication of industry events, trade shows, and other applicable networking events to prospects and existing clients.
- Diligent use of HubSpot and Salesforce to track leads, opportunities, and sales activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Friendly and professional disposition to represent the company in a positive light at all times.
- Effective communicator, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers.
- Ability to be flexible and creative.
- Persuasive and highly motivated.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Attention to detail required to make note of relevant and critical information while on the telephone.
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, prioritize, and organize effectively even when volume and workload exceed expectations.