Contract Length: 12-months
Job ID: 11660157
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior Cisco Systems Engineer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Provide Business Analysis support for the UCCE Telephony Platform business including process flows, identifying pain points, feature gaps, and future state development.
- Provide expertise in process design and communicating requirements to product development, external solution providers, testing, and education/training.
- Act as a Product Analyst within UCCE with system upgrades and improvements, including requirements gathering, design, guiding development, and testing.
- Elicit and document business, user, functional, and non-functional requirements. Create requirements deliverables for UCCE Products.
- Lead in requirements validation and feasibility analysis with respect to UCCE.
- Create high level and detail design specification and workflows that will enable and help troubleshooting day-to-day build activities.
- Estimate work effort required in delivering features keeping UCCE capabilities in mind.
- Assist and support the hardware infrastructure team in UCCE Integration configuration/customization for different environments.
- Accurately report issues and status to project management.
- Possess knowledge and experience with different phases of testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing).
- Possess excellent communication skills to interface with various stakeholders from business consumer to technical staff.
- Be incorporated into vendor development teams from design to deployment of enterprise services.
- Research and become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the interaction of the UCCE source systems as well as interaction with business users.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with the UCCE Telephony Platform.
- Business Analyst experience.
- Extensive experience with 2 Ring, Zoom, Finesse, CUIC reporting, Call manager, IP communicator.
- Experience with reporting tools and data warehousing tools (HADOOP, SPLUNK, Big Data).
- Experience with applications running in a large enterprise wide environment.
- Able to succinctly communicate verbally and in a variety of media.
- Able to design and develop solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with diverse and complex projects.
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong problem and issue resolution experience and create quality deliverables.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Highly motivated and be able to work independently with little supervision.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!