Job ID: 11660496
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior Technical Analyst to join our team in Tallahassee, FL.
- Implements and supports the broadest range of facility-based IT&S equipment, including but not limited to network equipment, servers, terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, related software products.
- Provides advanced, hands-on technical support across a broad range of technical user problems; repairs equipment and performs preventative maintenance.
- Communicates and escalates incidents and requests beyond scope of ability to senior service resources.
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests; reviews incident and request tracking databases.
- Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division IT staff rotation and carries a pager as warranted.
- Investigates hardware problems and performs minor system hardware and communication connection repairs.
- Acts as facility lead on technical project implementations; coordinates infrastructure-based needs for facility-based new construction.
- Participates in meetings, committees and continuing education to improve individual, departmental and organizational performance.
- Aids and trains users on proper use of division and/or facility technology.
- Mentors and trains Division Technical Analysts.
- Participates in facility-based IT project planning, as needed.
- Effectively works with division and corporate IT&S personnel to ensure that division priorities and standards are achieved.
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- 7+ years of experience.
- 2+ years of broad technical experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or healthcare-related field preferred.
- Basic certification in Cisco equipment or Microsoft Products is highly desirable.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technology and solutions.
- Proactively manages resources and priorities workload.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; Possesses strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated customer orientation; strength in analytical, math, and reasoning skills.
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Provides onsite technology support on projects.
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work.