Contract Length: 6-Months
Job ID: 11665734
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Project Administrator to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Coordinate project work including preparation, tracking, and maintenance of project plans, resource plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Support the Project Manager (PM)’s assignment of tasks to resources, assist in time tracking, handle project plan administration, financial tracking, and other project information tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Serve as a backup for the PM, sometimes leading meetings and producing status updates.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and budgets, and to track work and status related to projects aimed at the delivery of IT products and services to HCA business units.
- Support PMs in their development of labor estimates, cost estimates, schedules, milestones, deliverables, and overall plans projects.
- Develop and maintain project plan and schedule in Microsoft Project and Clarity, including the breakdown of project work into manageable groups.
- Ensure that charter and other deliverables and documents are produced and approved as required.
- Work with PM to identify risks and issues and to track contingency plans or issue resolution to completion, including maintaining risk and issue logs and tracking/reporting their status.
- Support the PMs in tracking project dependencies, interdependencies with other projects and existing products, and critical path items.
- Monitor overall project progress and update plans and status reports accordingly.
- Track financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for labor hours and dollars, operating costs, and capital costs.
- Write project status reports on required schedules including progress updates and status of all issues. Distribute status reporting as required – on schedule and adapts their frequency and content to the needs of the business as well as IT&S requirements.
- Support PMs with preparation for and conducting of meetings and other project-related communications.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Experience using Microsoft Project or Clarity preferred.