Contract Length: 6-months
At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Java Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN. This role requires a lead to design, develop, maintain and test software for the Business Process Automation team, collaborating with the development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of application solutions in a dynamic Agile. This role will be primary responsible for software/system updates and enhancements.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of the Java platform: Workflow, Forms, Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI Actions, and Core Configuration.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- High energy, ambitious self-starter with an aptitude for learning and customer focus.
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast-paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of software integration with other third party systems (BMC Remedy, Solar Winds, Footprints, Managed Engine, Jira etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skill set.
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks.
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL.
- Participate in ongoing production support, end user support.
- Participates in the execution of testing as part of the Quality Assurance process
- Contributes to documenting processes and procedures.
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- 3+ years of Java development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field is preferred.
- Extensive experience configuring the Java and/or ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow Administrator or Developer Certification preferred
- In-depth experience with ServiceNow modules such as Problem, Incident, Request, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Gauges, User Administration, Workflows, Roles, Access Controls (ACLs), Content Management, and Email is needed.
- Knowledge of Agile, DevOps, and Scrum is preferred.
- Working knowledge of ITIL with certification is preferred.
Connect with Parallon Technology Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!